• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Award ceremony 15min warning please stand by.

Trust me to be late posting ------going to have to watch it now :p

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?

I won something, how the heck did this happen? I am over the flipping moon. A MASSIVE thank you to anyone who voted for me, can't believe it. Thanks so so much.

What's more, bloody brilliant the people who won, get in! Couldn't be happier :)

How exciting. Love this place.

A big thank you to all those who voted for me.

This club is gr8 and so is the community spirit!

Congrats to all those who were nominated and those that picked up a trophy ๐Ÿ†

Letโ€™s see what the next 12montha brings for club and Project Blade

๐Ÿคช

Kermit didn't realise there was a "biggest pain in the butt" award! Otherwise I would have voted! Well done on your award though.. ๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸŽŠ

Gotta love the auto translation on the subtitles, brings a whole new level of humour. Congratulations to everyone for everything, I think EOC should award itself car club of the year.

Well done to the other winners, runners up, runners runners up and all those who took the time to vote :) Special thanks to those who voted for me, It's very much appreciated and very very very humbling.

It's the first time I've ever won anything, so will cherish the moment for the next 364 days :blush: and will have to stick around to bodge plastidip annoy harass meet and help members for years to come ;)

The forum is a great place to be, it's very community spirited, thoroughly intoxicating and an absolute must to be part of if you're looking for help and advice with your Elgrand, long may it continue :)

Big thanks also go to all the guys who run the club, the forum, the Facebook groups, meets and events and especially @Karl for getting it all going in the first place :)

๐Ÿ† Thank you :)

Can't get volume...can anyone put subtitles on???

A full list of winners will be posted as soon as I get home and can use a laptop.

I'm wondering who won the best hangover ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Not too sure, but both me and @Pippa were dying yesterday.

This morning we're not so bad, but, I seem to have bruised my ribs thanks to a guide rope related incident ๐Ÿ˜‚

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?

I won something, how the heck did this happen? I am over the flipping moon. A MASSIVE thank you to anyone who voted for me, can't believe it. Thanks so so much.

What's more, bloody brilliant the people who won, get in! Couldn't be happier :)

How exciting. Love this place.
It is because we love you being so flipping nosey @Kermit lol

Massive congratulations to everyone who won. And thank you to everyone who took part in voting too.

I'll get a picture of the trophies up soon and I'll try and get them posted out (along with the ones from last year that never got sent).

Also, just to add the personal touch, I personally built at least half of the trophies this year due to a supply issue which made us late getting to Yakushi, not sure which ones, but you can just pretend I made them all ๐Ÿ˜‚

Back