• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Award ceremony 15min warning please stand by.

Ah balls, just logged in, where do I watch it on Youtube is there a link?

Having trouble with YouTube as we don't have enough subs to live stream on mobile

Sorry guys, YouTube won't allow us to live stream as we e don't have 1000 subscribers. So we'll record it, upload it and share it as soon as its done.

B*st*rds.

I really need to start getting out more.
😂

Might as well go for a wee then...

Livestream on Facebook ElgrandOC, Video will be posted to YouTube channel shortly.

cant find it on youtube someone pleeeease video it and post on here or is it to late and the jack daniels is flowing :joy:🥳🥳🥳🥳

Well we have all had it now because they'll all be drunk at this time of night, we could get to see the results Monday... Perhaps lol

Sorry for the delay guys. You all need to head to the channel and give us a sub so we can live stream, we need 1000 subs to do it.

Here's the video

No idea why I am even so excited, I haven't even entered 😂 😂 :joy:
It's not the taking part , it's the winning that counts (that's right isn't it :rolleyes:)
I think they are punishing us for not being there---so when it comes up im not watching it now :mad:;)

Back