• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

NATIONAL VIRTUAL MEET SUNDAY 5TH APRIL

Can i just say this has been a great day for this event and a great turn out Thanks for thinkng of it karl and the team and may there be many more as I like the idear of going to meets but find it hard to push my self forwards and meet people, So for me and I think many other its been great
George, try and get yourself to a meet, it's all very laid back no pressure to mix if you don't want to, a lot of us on here are friends we've yet to meet 👍

Wow, first virtual meet and what a success! I'd like to thank Karl and the rest of the team and all who posted, it was good to see some old faces and lots of new ones as well, our vans are so diverse hardly two the same, keep up the good work guys, fantastic, A true family! IMG_20200405_130927.jpg

Hi my name is Jason, greetings from Australia!!

I have an NE51 series 2 that I am in the process of swapping over all the goodies from my now retired series 1..

My Elgrand is a little different to what I would expect most people in the UK would be doing as I use my Elgrand off-road and for overland travel, so am in the process of swapping over my raised suspension, bigger all-terrain tyres, roofrack and custom camping set up from my series 1..

Be sure to join my adventures on Instagram ..
https://instagram.com/overland_advantures_oz?r=nametag

I can’t upload photos so I’ll try to send some to Karl to upload for me 😃
That is one nice looking van Jason...love the colour

Good morning everyone.

Hello, I'm Paul your friendly neighbourhood Funeral Director from Coseley in the west Midlands.

This is the second Elgrand I've had as the first on was stolen.

This is my second one in white I'm afraid but its a great car.

Done plenty to it but mostly underneath like brakes front and rear, Decat and a extra 18 LED reverse light under the rear bumper.

I fitted a new double din and surround and upgraded the lights to LED'S and bright white bulbs.

It's great reading about other owners and to see some faces but there are still people not putting faces to Elgrands.

hope everyone is well.

Take care.

View attachment 32336
hopefully will see your face at a meet and not in your chosen profession

That is one nice looking van Jason...love the colour
Hi Jason, I too use my van off road, have replaced springs with heavy duty ones, airbags in the rear and 205 75 16, 8 ply tyres, I'm now looking into a 50mm lift, like you I'm also ex landy owner,

You're at the wrong venue mate...it has here!
Now that I've finished cooking, and ate up... it's time for my second 🍻 Cheers! It's been lovely to read up... 😎🤣 XX STAY SAFE OUT THERE ❤

This is a private video just incase there is anyone who dosen't want to be on youtube.
That’s brilliant And a great advert for the club.
you should get that over i the book of faces and see if it drums up more members

Wow... The turnout has been fantastic.

For all those of you who's mouths are watering at the sight of @Cliff Goodwin's dirty burger... If you want to get your hands on one... Get to a show when we're out of this lockdown and get stuck into one. They taste better than they look, so you can imagine why we all come away a stone heavier after the weekends we're with him 😂

Don't worry to anyone who is posting late. Keep the photos coming.

This has been a great chance for us to all get to know one another better, and I hope it's giving people who are apprehensive about attending an actual meet a little insight into what a real meet is like.

Same stuff, just with more banter, real food and plenty of laughs 😁
Erm Karl shouldn't it actually read ' they taste EVEN better than they look ' 🤔

great picture, oh yes I took it 😁
You did indeed Paul, look forward to the next photo opportunity asap,(maybe we can slip in a few cheeky reds to celebrate).😄

Back