• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

(Worcestershire) Wheels on Wednesday - 2023 Season announced

saintlyman

E52 Owner
Premium Member
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E52
Region
Midlands
Hello everyone

the 2023 season has just been announced by the Wheels on Wednesday team. A mixture of Sunday morning meets at Worcester Rugby Club (hard standing) and Wednesday evenings at Spetchley Park (Stately home and mainly parked on grass). Its about £5 per vehicle to turn up and anything on wheels is welcome!

Wheels on Wednesday 2023

Last year they had 2 meets at the Morgan Factory in Malvern. I'd like to try and get a few of us together for one of these special meets. No dates as yet but I've attached the link (above) in case you are interested.

Post below if you are interested - they are great fun and easy to get to - just off M5 at Worcester North junction. Malvern is (roughly) in the corner between the M5 and the M50.

Cheers

Chris

Hello everyone

the 2023 season has just been announced by the Wheels on Wednesday team. A mixture of Sunday morning meets at Worcester Rugby Club (hard standing) and Wednesday evenings at Spetchley Park (Stately home and mainly parked on grass). Its about £5 per vehicle to turn up and anything on wheels is welcome!

Wheels on Wednesday 2023

Last year they had 2 meets at the Morgan Factory in Malvern. I'd like to try and get a few of us together for one of these special meets. No dates as yet but I've attached the link (above) in case you are interested.

Post below if you are interested - they are great fun and easy to get to - just off M5 at Worcester North junction. Malvern is (roughly) in the corner between the M5 and the M50.

Cheers

Chris

Depending on the dates I would be up for a mini meet or 2 with some Elgranders, the 2 venues they use are on about 10mins from me so nice and easy to get to! Not sure if you've seen though, all April meets have been cancelled due to water logged venues, I believe the next one will be something 10th May (assuming we get some dry weather I guess)

Back