• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Took the Elgrand for a wash and the tit used my bonnet wind deflector thingy to pull himself up and get the roof put a crack in it the bell end

What a clown 🤡 Did he own up to it?

Yeah straight away didn't calm me any though 🤬

Yep I know it, did you tell him he should be paying to fix it?
There was a bit of to and fro in the end I just drove off (had the kids in the van)

There was a bit of to and fro in the end I just drove off (had the kids in the van)
Yikes. Can understand why you left it. Ballache though and not fair at all.

After seeing some of the e51 on here I might just remove it anyway not sure atm

Took the Elgrand for a wash and the tit used my bonnet wind deflector thingy to pull himself up and get the roof put a crack in it the bell end
You mean you let someone else wash your bus ? , you are asking for trouble. Never let anyone near my bus . 😎👎

New front discs and pads fitted, and their supplier quoted them the wrong price (rear ones). They took the hit and I got 2 new front discs for £70 plus labour and pads, lovely.
Going to slam the brakes on at 70 now, just to see how it feels without the juddering!

New front discs and pads fitted, and their supplier quoted them the wrong price (rear ones). They took the hit and I got 2 new front discs for £70 plus labour and pads, lovely.
Going to slam the brakes on at 70 now, just to see how it feels without the juddering!
You might want to bed them in for a few hundred miles before you slam them on or you could be right back to square juddery 1.

You might want to bed them in for a few hundred miles before you slam them on or you could be right back to square juddery 1.
you could be right, they'll be less spongy as well! happy now though, they were doing my head in.

you could be right, they'll be less spongy as well! happy now though, they were doing my head in.
I had a bad judder under braking when I first got mine and disc and pads sorted that right out. Just go easy in them for a couple of hundred miles and you'll be sorted.

I had a bad judder under braking when I first got mine and disc and pads sorted that right out. Just go easy in them for a couple of hundred miles and you'll be sorted.
I usually do, every time I floor it, I see the petrol guage move!

I usually do, every time I floor it, I see the petrol guage move!
I manage a 500 km tank last week as I drove super smooth and slow. It was so haaaaard. Haha.

I manage a 500 km tank last week as I drove super smooth and slow. It was so haaaaard. Haha.
Only way I could do that is go downhill all day :)

Back