• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

We're back online!!!!!

Reverend RobP

Admin
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E50
Region
Yorkshire
Well folks that was longer than we wanted, but hopefully we are back up and running and a lot smoother in the long term. Thank you for your patience while the maintenance work took place.
Massive thanks to @Chimestrike for all the hours and pain he's gone through switching us over to a new server!
Please let us know if you encounter any teething problems over the coming days so we can look into it.

Thanks the admin team.

When I click on the "Home" button in the tool bar I get this....

CleanShot 2023-05-17 at 10.59.51.png

So we're currently trying to sort out photo uploading as there seems to be an issue there. Hopefully sorted soon 👍
88468-c1642656f8465117f09229509d34a7c4_edit_65736802710280.jpg

Photo uploading seems to work now - nice one!

(Test image above is just of a local Elgrand I've been casing for spare parts, as my MOT is due soon...)

Massive thanks to @Chimestrike for all the hours and pain he's gone through switching us over to a new server!
I don't usually do 'me too' posts, but just wanted to say thank you to @Chimestrike

I've no idea what goes into moving a forum like this, but it took ages and was probably horribly stressful with a steep learning curve and/or hours of frustration.

If so, thanks for doing it for us and the club, Chimestrike!

I don't usually do 'me too' posts, but just wanted to say thank you to @Chimestrike

I've no idea what goes into moving a forum like this, but it took ages and was probably horribly stressful with a steep learning curve and/or hours of frustration.

If so, thanks for doing it for us and the club, Chimestrike!
Cheers, it's a labour of love for sure lol. But got to keep thing running, had to replace the hamster 4 times this time so hopefully this one lasts longer 🤣

Phone (Android, using Chrome).

Want me to try from a PC, or alternate browsers?
No thats cool mate. Happy to see someone managed from a phone. Thats progress for us 👍 Must be to do with the file sizes for some photos

No thats cool mate. Happy to see someone managed from a phone. Thats progress for us 👍 Must be to do with the file sizes for some photos
Hmmm, it was just a thumbnail I uploaded.

I've just had a play. Looks like resolution may be the issue:

5.55MB at 7296x5472 didn't work

7.14MB at 5120x3840 did work.

Back