• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

THE END OF THE EOC CHARITY CALENDAR

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
All,

Due to the lack of interest from people in the last 2 years, the EOC Charity calendar will NOT be done in future.
Lack of participation in terms of photo's submitted, lack of people wanting to buy, and the attitude the staff have received over the very few that have been sold makes it totally not worth while.

Overall, the club has raised a significant amount of money selling these calendars over the last 7-8 years, but all good things must come to an end.

The total donation for this year is nothing. The club lost money.

Thanks to all those of you who have bought them previously, but the scheme ends now.

And if you were one of the people giving grief over this years calendars, I hope you're proud of yourselves.
Organising this calendar isn't simple at the best of times. When participation is low, we delay everything as much as possible in the hope that more people join in. So thank you fellow members for not bothering with the calendar for any delays in getting them out to you.

If you have a genuine complaint, I'll refund you the cost of the calendar in exchange for an apology to @Lisa-Marie in the PM's she received over Christmas.

Some people just have no compassion. Honestly it's hearing things like this that make me lose interest in the club overall.

Names and shame the useless tossers.
Or ban them.
Abuse shouldn't be tolerated, no way, no how.

I have never sent in a photo of mine (as it's a daily and a long way from cared for) and never bought a calendar either, but those that do, shouldn't then start moaning about it.
Maybe they didn't get any oooh la la over the holiday season and their life is so small that they have to find something to bitch about to massage their ego. Big boys when behind a keyboard. Really small 🍆

This is sad on more than one level
The end of the calendar ——— well done and THANKYOU @Lisa-Marie
The grief and complaints, don’t know details so won’t go into it but sad all the same
@Karl , it seems your mojo isn’t fully back yet mate but then who’s is at this time of year, does seem that this particular week always brings out a slightly sad or even darker side to some ( start afresh in the new year mate)——this club is still the best you just need to view from a different prospective or hope to revisit an old one ( god that’s deep for me—-see what I mean about this week lol)

As said “all good things come to an end” so as for the Callander, we have raised money for charities so I remain proud of that

Yes it’s sad but the forum/club is great so let’s try to keep that happiness going. We will be lost without each other.

very sad i did make a few inquiries due to postal strikes only to find out i was a plonker and did not send my address but all sorted now with an apology for being a plonk

Nine sales to 6.5k members... wow. I bought one last year and submitted pics this year. Am I in it? Don't know, haven't been told. Should I buy one? Think I may just for the thought of all those unsold copies :(
BTW I offered to print this years calendar FOC on better quality paper but could not provide binding facilities, offer was turned down because of the lack of binding, hey ho.

Back