• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Premium Membership Errors

Weird - without changing anything, the link worked this morning! All paid up again for another year 👍

I see that my Premium flag has dropped off. I've been on here for about four years now and must confess that I thought renewal was automatic so is that not the case? No problem paying (and I've encouraged others to pay this pittance to gain access to all the wonderful help the club provides).

Anyway, just upgraded so now 'one of us' again 😁

Cheers,
John

I joined March 2022 and paid for membership as I couldn't access anything... I thought this was because I hadn't reached 10 posts so just paid the fee.
I've learnt so much from this forum so will happily pay the fee again in 2023...... just wondered what's the difference between a paid member and one that has reached 10 posts?

I've learnt so much from this forum so will happily pay the fee again in 2023...... just wondered what's the difference between a paid member and one that has reached 10 posts?
Just the ability to attach pictures directly, but it's basically there for us to support the club 👍

Back