• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

NATIONAL VIRTUAL MEET SUNDAY 5TH APRIL

Hi, I'm Amanda I'm 24 and live in gateshead this is my E50 project which we have named 'Battenburg' on to my second one this year as my first was a 3.0l neo which died due to the dreaded fuel pump failure so she is a bit of a mix match of colours thanks to the donor vehicle View attachment 32181
@ja1aa2 Amanda I love the panels like that

These are two Elgrands I have at the moment both are for sale one is high way star converted to camper with 33,000 miles and the other is going to be converted this has 24,000 milesIMG_20200227_154928474 (1).jpgIMG_20200310_142312998 (2).jpg
The highway star is a new style of conversion not seen in any other Elgrand
The other Elgrand is a four wheel drive with a very good spec with some of the best extras IMG_20200317_122553567.jpgIMG_20200404_134151508.jpg

Morning all. My show pass didn’t turn up in the post. Can I still attend. 😂

My name is mark. This is my second E51 as the first was slightly damaged by my wife.
it has been in the uk since December and is currently in need of a good clean. I didn’t get chance to do it as I’m looking after the kids while the wife is workingView attachment 32188
love this colour

Hi all, we are Mark and Judith from Neath, south Wales. We have had our E51 X for 2 years now, and have self converted it twice over now. In 2018 we travelled 5000 miles over France, Spain and Portugal and loved every minute. One of the best additions were the side bars. I am thinking of a lift kit and offroad tyres next. I have a roofrack to fit too but not got round to that yet. Sorry, tinypic didn't work for me but hopefully this will.

Morning guys and gals, I am currently at work so I have taken a snap of my 2005 e51 2.5 Highway Star from the window, (I always make sure I get a spot by my wards window so I can show her off).

I'm 33 living in the East Riding area with my wife and two young kids, but originally from Derbyshire. I have no pictures on my phone as it's new of me or the car, so these will have to do I'm taking as we speak ha. My identity will remain a mystery!
IMG_20200404_085942790_MP.jpg
Purchased the Elgrand back in December last year so I'm still fairly new to this game! Apart from the fact I love the look of them I want a something I could take the kids camping with but still with some grunt as I'm a big petrol head and mainly had motorbikes up until recently.

It's still pretty standard I believe apart from some aftermarket springs, twin cans on the back and some 5 spoke alloys. I have plans for tarting it up a bit but for now my only purchase has been a drive away awning.

Love every minute driving it, it's ace. Looking forward to meeting some of you in the future and your rides, as there's some quality machines on here!
IMG_20200404_175025984.jpg

Fantastic turn out guys. It appears the surge of attendance has slowed and the server is running almost as normal now.
Sorry about the interruptions, I appreciate they may be frustrating, but it wouldn't be an EOC meet without at least some drama :D

Thank you all for joining in, it's been a great read this morning. And just like a normal meet, there is no chance of me being able to chat to everyone. I did try to keep up, but lost it when I went to make a cuppa :joy:

Keep the pictures and the write ups coming in.

Great to see the community coming together! Thanks to all those who have included a picture of yourself as well, it really is great to put faces to names and helps to reinforce that community spirit. I also appreciate that some people are camera shy, and to those people thank you for joining in regardless with pictures of your motor.

Fantastic effort so far and I've really enjoyed reading about everyone's Elgrand's :D

Hello all, I'm Phil from Leicestershire, I'm 42 and a front line Police officer, so still working at this strange time.
I've owned the Elgrand for about 2 months and love it. I've been driving a Nissan Leaf for the last 3 years but that's going in a couple of months at the end of the contract IMG_20200327_141055.jpgIMG_20200327_141726.jpgIMG_20200327_141740.jpgIMG_20200327_141817.jpg. Not use to paying for fuel so got to get use to that again, but I used to have a bmw with a 4.4 v8 that drank fuel in a similar way. Good job my comute is only about 10 miles a day in totalLooking forward to club meets once the world gets back to normality

These are two Elgrands I have at the moment both are for sale one is high way star converted to camper with 33,000 miles and the other is going to be converted this has 24,000 milesView attachment 32298View attachment 32304
The highway star is a new style of conversion not seen in any other Elgrand
The other Elgrand is a four wheel drive with a very good spec with some of the best extras View attachment 32278View attachment 32296
looking at converting daisey once the kids have flown the nest...

Hi all,
Tim, I am 44 (I think, can never remember!), married with one 9 year old daughter and I live in Cardiff. I work as a Clinical Scientist in Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics, which means I support solid organ and bone marrow transplantation. Currently still working and covering on-call supporting emergency transplantation so the NHS isn't on its knees yet!! In my spare time my hobbies are playstation, beer, and clay and target shooting (but not necessarily all at the same time.....!!)

I have had my Elgrand since late 2017, purchased from Colin Price locally, after a long search for the perfect Elgrand and lots of previous disappointment! It was very well looked after in Japan, and has lots of goodies, including bonnet gas struts!! It has been a fun and practical family car and daily driver, although it did break down on holiday in Cornwall in the summer and let me down (crankshaft position sensor) but I have forgiven her now!!IMG_20180820_183433.jpg

All I have done is add LED lights, including lovely green side step bulb, and add a very Japanese-themed and expensive Bam shifts shifter! And it doesn't look as nice and scratch free as it was when I got it unfortunately....

Below is my first ever selfie! I don't like pictures of myself!!

IMG_20200405_105739.jpgIMG_20191205_080448.jpg

Back