• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2015 - Attendees & Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can you put us on the list please. My wife, Me and three collies in a caravan and awning. Cheers John.

Have we got any more people wanting to attend this awesome event? It's going to be an absolute belter and I would love to see us fill the two plots we have booked (enough for 24 vehicles).

Put me down Karl. Me the Mrs and at least 3 kids. With a tent. Will have to confirm how many days nearer the time! Cheers :)

I've put you down for all 4 days for now mate, let me know if that changes (I'm guessing it will because of school).

Cheers. I'm thinking it'll prob be the Fri to Sun we do. Will more than likely drive straight down when the kids finish school, should be able to do it in an hour and half ish.

freshandminty said:
It is a definite no from me now I'm afraid.

No worries mate. Thanks for letting me know :thumbup:

Hi, put me down for Friday to Sunday... will know nearer the time but with school could just be saturday to sunday.

Most likely 1 adult / 1 child

You'll be able to join Friday evening mate after school, but it might be a mission getting ready and heading over. I'll let you know when I need to buy tickets :thumbup:

I need payment for all those who will be on the club stand (Thursday or Friday arrivals).

ÂŁ42.50 per adult for Thursday to Sunday
ÂŁ37.50 per adult for Friday to Sunday.

Anyone joining on Saturday or Sunday for the day will not be permitted on the club stand (event rules, not mine). So you will have to arrange your tickets yourself through the JAE website (linked in original post).

If you can all send payment to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:karl@elgrandoc.uk">karl@elgrandoc.uk</a><!-- e --> I'll start ordering the tickets and stand passes.

Please ensure that ALL PayPal payments are sent with name, EOC username and address.

If you do not have a PayPal account, you can send a bank transfer or cheque. Please message me for address and/or bank details. Thanks.

Any more takers for JAE this year? It'll be a great weekend guys, so bring your kids, dogs, friends, mistress', whoever you want, just get your butts along to this show!

Sorry dude, been on holiday and forgopt all about it, will go on to paypal now and pay!!!

JUST DONE IT DUDE, send me a pm on facebook to let me know it's gone through ok!!!! :drinks:

Any more for any more? Remember guys - payments are now due, so as soon as you get the funds, please send them to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:karl@elgrandoc.uk">karl@elgrandoc.uk</a><!-- e --> with your name, username and address in the paypal description box. Also, please pay as friends/family so that PayPal don't take their cut!

Right, we need to start thinking about how we are going to arrange our plots. We have a lot of space to fill.

We need a communal area, so will need a big Gazebo. We will also need chairs/tables etc. We also need to think about power, cooking equipment and food etc. Would it be worth starting a new thread to arrange such things?

OK, I'm going to start a new thread so we can make plans.

We have a couple of 6 foot tables and a 3x3 gazebo if they are of any help.

I'm going to need payment from everyone for JAE by end of July. I will be putting the order in for the tickets in August to ensure they are here with me ready to post out to you all well before the event Mid September.

If you are not going to be able to make this deadline, please let me know ASAP and I will see how much leeway we have on that, but I don't really want it going too much past that date.

Thanks all :)

I also have a huge 6x3 gazebo with all the sides too, so can be completely enclosed or partly. say with the front open!!!

I'm going to start another thread with a list of all the equipment that we are likely to need. On that thread I will mark down who is going to be bringing what.

This will achieve two things; we will have everything we need and we won't be bringing anything unnecessarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back