• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes breakfast club 5/4/2020

Daddyof4

Here for life
South West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Elgrand
E51
Region
South West
Ok you lot, I've been asked about setting up Haynes breakfast club meets again for 2020, this is a popular and free meet in the grounds of Haynes motor museum sparkford in Yeovil.
Gates open at 8.30 and will meet beforehand to arrive together. Usually Morrisons car park at 8a.m.

Who's in?

List
1. @Claptrap
2. @Stempyuno
3. @kfgas you
4. @RobH
5. @Shore Campers
6. @Tornado462

Last edited:
Some of us South Easterners are already spoken for on the IOW meet on 1st March. When's the next one? Might be up for that.

Last edited:
We're in, we'll hopefully have the latest addition to our fleet ready by then which has the new extra wide 48" bed conversion from Northstar 👍

Bring on the sunshine!

Put me down for this, have not driven the van since middle of December so could do with a run out. :)

Hi Guys

Not sure I'll be venturing out to this one now, as the weather/floods are causing havoc everywhere with more rain on the way apparently...

I'll keep an eye on the weather nearer the time and make a decision then but might be easier (& safer) to delay until the April one on 5th April?

Thoughts.............

If it rains much more won't need to drive down to the IOW ferry as it will be outside my house.

Hi Guys

Not sure I'll be venturing out to this one now, as the weather/floods are causing havoc everywhere with more rain on the way apparently...

I'll keep an eye on the weather nearer the time and make a decision then but might be easier (& safer) to delay until the April one on 5th April?

Thoughts.............
I'll keep an eye on this, but as you are 1 of only 3 on the list might be just as well postpone it

Hoping for a millpond Solent.

Ok you lot, I've been asked about setting up Haynes breakfast club meets again for 2020, this is a popular and free meet in the grounds of Haynes motor museum sparkford in Yeovil.
Gates open at 8.30 and will meet beforehand to arrive together. Usually Morrisons car park at 8a.m.

Who's in?

List

1 @Somerset folk
2 @Shore Campers
3 @kfgas
4. @Tornado462
5. @robert edwards ?
Ok guys as the numbers are low and I can't make it, I suggest meeting in Haynes breakfast club itself, there's always loads there and I'm sure there will be loads to see and chat about.
Have fun and I'll catch up soon.

Afraid we're out now as well, have another commitment come up that we're not able to change. See you at the next one!

Looks like going to be very low on numbers so will now also give it a miss.
@Daddyof4 please take me off the list.
Was always going to be a bit tight on time as we are in Bristol on the Saturday evening for a retirement do and I have to drive to Milton Keynes Sunday afternoon ready for a works meeting on Monday morning so maybe just as well.

Back