• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Christmas Meet - 2nd December - Nottingham

So ive just confirmed the booking with castlewood pub. We currently have 38 adults and 8 children coming, all booked for 12pm on sunday 2nd dec. If anything changes please let me know. As for the secret santa thats looking a quiet at the minute............

I'm sorry but I won't be able to make the Christmas meet this year havi g no Elgrand on the drive.
I'm putting meets off at the moment till I replace the one that was stolen.
Kind regards
Paul and family.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to make the Christmas meet this year havi g no Elgrand on the drive.
I'm putting meets off at the moment till I replace the one that was stolen.
Kind regards
Paul and family.
Completely understandable, hope to catch up when you have replaced your van then

Definatly 2 for me . 😎👍👍

Are we having a northeast meeting area so we all go down in convoy?😎👍

Are we having a northeast meeting area so we all go down in convoy?😎👍

I'm going down on the Saturday mate and staying in a hotel. Might even go down Friday if I can arrange for something to do Friday night, but I'll have to find out soon.

Ok . Any one else from up here fancy meeting up to cruise down?.😎🤔

So ive just confirmed the booking with castlewood pub. We currently have 38 adults and 8 children coming, all booked for 12pm on sunday 2nd dec. If anything changes please let me know. As for the secret santa thats looking a quiet at the minute............
Might try to call over and stick my head through door to say a quick hi 👋to everyone but not sure if grandkids at my daughters that weekend,the boys would love seeing all the different elgrands🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐😎

I'll have to pass. Having to be some where by a certain time is way to complicated with a 3 month old. I will get to a meet eventually. For now I'll have to settle with seeing the pictures after wards.

We won’t be able to make it in time for the meal but would love to meet you all there for a drink and in time for the convoy to Hardwick (we’d definitely best buy that Ellie now hadn’t we? 🤣!)

Unfortunately I won’t be able to come due to work commitments ☹️

We are booked in the Premier Inn Mansfield. Carter lane east on the Saturday night.

Hi, is not too late to book place for 1 adult and 1 children?

Thanks for the invite.

I almost booked a place and then realised that we have football in the morning and a boxing show in the afternoon. Hopefully next time...

definitely we are driving down on the sunday morning

Sorry but can not make it to the meeting

Back