• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Beaulieu Simply Jap 2019

Sadly I won’t be coming but can email my ticket if there is anyone wanting one.

They will put us somewhere when we turn up back entrance is open till 10am so no need to get there to early

I’m getting to Tesco’s early, as I’ll need to clean it again anyway :)

That was last year, don't know about this year, if you arrive together then you'll park together, not sure any late comers will in the same space though, depends on turn out. Last year there seemed to be whole clubs missing because of the rain, hope you have better weather this time!

Just spent 4 hours cleaning daisey inside n out .... after all it it’s a car show tomorrow and we’re representing the Elgrand owners club ... be proud to show your bus off...

That was last year, don't know about this year, if you arrive together then you'll park together, not sure any late comers will in the same space though, depends on turn out. Last year there seemed to be whole clubs missing because of the rain, hope you have better weather this time!

I’m sure it will be fine whatever happens, it’s people meeting to discuss Elgrands, what could be better and really hope you get yours sorted out soon :)

Be prepared to be alongside the other group of elgrands in Tesco in the morning 😂

Be prepared to be alongside the other group of elgrands in Tesco in the morning 😂

Should be fun, I only know a few of the people that are going from EOC, so bound to park in the wrong group, maybe we should wear roses or have a certain newspaper under our wipers to differentiate the groups, lol

I’ve been rained off, the campsite is flooded I’m told, and I can’t face a 4 am start :-(

That’s a shame but there has been a lot of rain down there :-(

Last edited:
Where are you guys? As I know the location of the other club 😁😁

Shame whoever it is hasn't got anything else better to do isn't it 😂😂👏

Mine will be arriving dirty I'm afraid, I did wash it last week but it's been driven in the rain and I have only just got home. Hope to be at Tesco tomorrow. DON'T FORGET YOUR TICKET.

Back