• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

After deciding to go off road to try the 4wd a few weeks ago today I attempted the repair
Photos not in order but after grinding the cracked bumper the fibreglass underneath was badly broken

Attachments

• E24F2C3F-EA03-46F7-B61A-D70ECBA4EE43.jpeg
    E24F2C3F-EA03-46F7-B61A-D70ECBA4EE43.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 4DD6BC5F-ED52-42A7-9F4F-EA2D2D6F606A.jpeg
    4DD6BC5F-ED52-42A7-9F4F-EA2D2D6F606A.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 31
  • C9FF98F1-70BE-43DA-AE76-6CA2963CAE77.jpeg
    C9FF98F1-70BE-43DA-AE76-6CA2963CAE77.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 31
I went mad today and started cleaning The Floozie.
I got the front and back done and was drowning in my own sweat so I gave it up and went in and had a Guinness instead.
I might (just might) get the sides sorted termorrer if the Boss doesn't want a run out to Whitby instead. I'm easily distracted when it comes to cleaning cars. :sun:

Well. My Ellie is sick. Coming home from a shopping trip with the boss and crunch clatter. Bang goes my front suspension arm and driveshafts popping out. Bloody nightmare finding a garage to repair it but found one in the end. Even had to source the parts myself but it's getting done at least. Just in time for the run down to Cornwall on Saturday. 🤞

A beautiful night and was determined to get outside and do something, so instead of washing the bus I sorted the headlights. They'd gone yellow and cloudy again and I had at least one more application left of the Meguiars headlight restorer kit.

IMG_20190715_193413.jpg IMG_20190715_193957.jpg

Found a dead fly inside one lamp..
IMG_20190715_193427.jpg

If it's nice tomorrow night I'll hopefully get it washed.

Sorry forgot , I've got a cream interior so beige would be good . 😎👍

You 'ere all week, Steve? 😂
Genuinely thought it was broken for about 40 seconds. It was in gear, the brake was off. Hang on theres no revs at all. Oh no. Shit. Oh hang on. Helps if its turned on.
In my defence I'd had a very late night followed by an early morning.

Genuinely thought it was broken for about 40 seconds. It was in gear, the brake was off. Hang on theres no revs at all. Oh no. Shit. Oh hang on. Helps if its turned on.
In my defence I'd had a very late night followed by an early morning.
😂 FGS

Took the Elgrand for a wash and the tit used my bonnet wind deflector thingy to pull himself up and get the roof put a crack in it the bell end
Jesus, where was this?

Back