• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Ensuring the Future of EOC - 10 Post Rule

No, the forum you can find online was a trial one they set up. The other one they have is a secret forum and you need the link to be able to access. You cannot find it by searching for it. The club is "invite only".
Last I heard there was very very little going on with their forum, but no idea about the Facebook group.

To be honest, I don't even think about them any more. After the phone call I got from a disgruntled banned member who joined the EE ranks threatening to "give me a slap" at a show I was going to (which he didn't turn up to, shock horror), I realised that they're just a bunch of sad pathetic jealous knuckle dragging Neanderthals, and not worth any time/effort.
My apologies @Karl for the "EE" post , just my jokey response to RiderinOZ post..
. Wasn't aware of the Elgrand rivals with their Secret club! 😵

My apologies @Karl for the "EE" post , just my jokey response to RiderinOZ post..
. Wasn't aware of the Elgrand rivals with their Secret club! 😵

Don't apologise mate. It's not something I ramble about, although there were a few rant posts at one point that got deleted.

Don't apologise mate. It's not something I ramble about, although there were a few rant posts at one point that got deleted.
Thanks , I will sleep better tonight knowing I haven't pissed you off ...😉

Understood, just takes a while to get to 10!

I think it took me about 60 seconds to hit 10 posts, give or take. And that was only because I had to wait a certain amount of time before I was able to submit a new post lol.

Last edited:
I think it took me about 60 seconds to hit 10 posts, give or take. And that was only because I had to wait a certain amount of time before I was ale to submit a new post lol.
Only 3156 post? I would have thought you had that many each week 😂.

I talk to my member regularly... Soon got my post up...

Nice one @Karl good idea as I have noticed many members on here with hardly any input whatsoever! :p
People like me :)
I'm not very social and go on the internet to find answers without the needing to interact with ... humans. I bet there's many more like me too.

Estimate 4800 members who don't post, personal choice , forum & help still here though should they need it..
Maybe a lot join ,eventually change to a different car brand ,but are still registered ?

People like me :)
I'm not very social and go on the internet to find answers without the needing to interact with ... humans. I bet there's many more like me too.

If you don't want to give back to the community by being a part of the community, then you can pay for membership to get access and support the club financially. That's your choice. But you are missing out by not being a part of what we have. A lot of people who previously didn't like forums or just didn't like "chatting" are now some our top posters. Give the community a chance and we might change your mind.

Estimate 4800 members who don't post, personal choice , forum & help still here though should they need it..
Maybe a lot join ,eventually change to a different car brand ,but are still registered ?

Out of the 5000 member count... over 4000 members have been active within the last 6 months. So maybe they don't like to post a lot (or at all) but they are using the forum.

If you don't want to give back to the community by being a part of the community, then you can pay for membership to get access and support the club financially. That's your choice. But you are missing out by not being a part of what we have. A lot of people who previously didn't like forums or just didn't like "chatting" are now some our top posters. Give the community a chance and we might change your mind.
I have no problems communicating, just saying my preference is avoidance. That's how I am. So I'll be around reading and talking ... I'm not online much but.

Back