• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Elgrand prices !!!

bikerToe

Premium Member
North West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
just had a look on ebay at just 2006 Elgrands (same year as mine) and the prices seemed to have gone way up !!!!! the cheapest is £6500 and up to 13 grand !!!!!!!! if its got a camper conversion then even higher. i feal lucky as i paid £6250 for mine in near mint condition and a very low mileage of 34.500 plus it came with loads of extra's from the seller (private) they are getting very popular I think.

Weather's getting better so the prices start increasing. Being a biker, you should see it often(Suzuki bandits are a great seasonal indicator) I still don't understand how doing a £5k camper conversion, makes an 18 year old bus 13+grand?

As for zee german autohaus', it's a mugs game. A builders van with a sink, cooker, a few cupboards and a telly for 50 odd grand plus..... bloody madness.

This has been happening for years.
People with spare cash, must have attitude.
If someone is willing to pay then, it doesn't help.
On the good side, people think you payed a small fortune, just smile

Weather's getting better so the prices start increasing. Being a biker, you should see it often(Suzuki bandits are a great seasonal indicator) I still don't understand how doing a £5k camper conversion, makes an 18 year old bus 13+grand?

As for zee german autohaus', it's a mugs game. A builders van with a sink, cooker, a few cupboards and a telly for 50 odd grand plus..... bloody madness.
time to sell my 1200 bandit then :D

I just paid £8k for a mint 2007 top spec in pearlescent black/green/purple. It was a bit more than I wanted to pay but hopefully the few extra ££’s will prove worthwhile…

Back