• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Thinking of buying this Elgrand, PICTURES inside (check condition)

around 24k miles, also checks out with VX.

will have a look at it when it arrives in and june/july and go from there.

on paper is is the spec that im after, just got to make sure it is in fantastic condition
I used https://www.japaneseodometercheck.com/ to get original Japanese registration certificates, with mileage. It wasn't expensive and give you a peace of mind.

I used https://www.japaneseodometercheck.com/ to get original Japanese registration certificates, with mileage. It wasn't expensive and give you a peace of mind.

thank you, ha d a look, but for the full service it is $150, on the high side, but could be worth it

Only gives miles for last 2 MLIT Reports same as CarVX although does say that the report would give auction finishing price if available which would be interesting but I bet they don't give it as USS are the only Japanese auction site that does not disclose the final price.

The only thing that the full service would give additional to CarVX apart from maybe the auction final price would be the number of owner changes in Japan but not there addresses which might be interesting but whether worth the extra money is debatable.

Once it arives in the UK, I'll have a look at the condition and go from there.

In the meantime will continue to browse the Internet looking for them lol

Only gives miles for last 2 MLIT Reports same as CarVX although does say that the report would give auction finishing price if available which would be interesting but I bet they don't give it as USS are the only Japanese auction site that does not disclose the final price.

The only thing that the full service would give additional to CarVX apart from maybe the auction final price would be the number of owner changes in Japan but not there addresses which might be interesting but whether worth the extra money is debatable.
I got mine in December 2019 and cannot recall now how much I paid for JOC service.

I got the original registration certificate (both by email and by post), showing the last two odometer readings, and other info as well. There was also a translation of the rego certificate.

I also got the auction records, but without the final price.

Mine was purchased at USS Yokohama, and I still got the auction records, so JOC can get it.

I used the most trusted JDM dealer/importer in Australia, so did not do it because I didn't trust her, but just to get as complete set of documents as possible.

Back